Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas 2009

I know, I know, everyone is over the holidays, but for me the shopping is just starting. I love to shop early. I have already found lots of great deals. You see I'm not sick of shopping because I didn't wait until the last minute to make my purchases. Now I know some of you like the hustle and bustle of the mall in December, but I would just as soon put a gun to my head. I don't like all the crowds. I like to walk into a store and shop at my leisure and if I see something, I don't want to have to wrestle someone else to see who gets it first. You know me I am more of the laid back kinda person. I just love shopping for a bargain. It gets my adrenaline running. But most of all I like having everything done early so I can enjoy the holidays and not feel the strain on my brain or on my purse. You all should try it. You don't know what you are missing!!!!

No comments: