Friday, January 16, 2009

HEAT WAVE

Oh my goodness I just looked at the thermometer and we are having a heat wave, it is all the way up to ZERO. I just might have to don my bathing suit and go out and get some rays, because the sun is actually shining quite nicely. When we went to bed last the the temp was -16. Yikes it was cold. I was just glad I didn't have to be out in it, unfortunately Ross wasn't so lucky. He works until 11pm so he was heading home in that frigid weather. I have Vivian and Sophie for a few days. Macy went to the hospital late yesterday afternoon to be induced, so we are hoping to hear something soon. Vivian was soooo excited to have a sleepover at grandma's. Hope she is as excited about a baby brother. I think Viv is excited, but not to sure about Sophie. She is more of a mama's girl than Viv ever was, so we will see how she reacts to sharing mommy. Anyway hope we will warm up soon.

No comments: