Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NEW BATHROOM

Well my bathroom is finally done, well all except two cupboard doors for my linen closet that the guy made the wrong size so now I am waiting for the UPS man to bring.
I LOVE IT, I MEAN , I LOVE IT, DID I SAY I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Now Ross would say that I was being too materialistic, but let me tell you I feel so calm when I walk in it. It turned out just like I imagined.
For those of you who never had the opportunity to see it before, well let me just say it was original to the house. Pink tile on the walls, old laminate counter top, tiny little tile squares on the floor, dark brown cabinets, pink tile in the shower.
Guess what, NO MORE PINK.
I will try to post some old pictures along with the new if I can figure it out. I took some when we started the remodel but I didn't get them taken before I had ripped out the pink tile so you can't fully appreciate the change.
Anyway I love it and just walk in and look and I feel good.

No comments: