Monday, September 29, 2008

New Grandbabies

I am so excited. Ben and Jocelyn had twin boys on Friday. They are soooooo cute. Can you tell I'm the grandma! I can hardly wait til we get out there so I can hold them. It might be awhile though, because they aren't sure yet when they will have the babies blessed. So I am just hoping for lots and lots and lots of pictures. I am so happy for Ben and Jocelyn. They have waited a long time for this. They haven't named both of them yet, but the one with the dark hair, Jacob, looks so much like Ben did when he was a baby. The other one has light hair, so it will be easy to tell them apart. New babies are just the best. They are so sweet and cuddley. Our family is truely blessed.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congrats!

vicki said...

I am so excited for Ben and Jocelyn! I can't believe how big they were...I'll bet she's relieved! Give them my best when you go see them and give the babies kisses!
Love ya,
Vicki